Bassinet Bedding Best Sellers Collection // Baby Bedding
Playard Bedding Best Sellers Collection // Baby Bedding
Changing Table Pads & Covers Best Sellers Collection // Diapering
Kaip ženkliai padidinti pardavimus vidaus ir eksporto rinkose? (II dalis)
Ascendor coporate video English
Новата булчинска мания – Eко Сватба
Looking to add comfort, safety, reliability and convenience to your nursery- consider Mom's Besty BASSINET BEDDING SHEET SET!
Mom's BestyTM Baby Bassinet Sheets start where the competition leaves off! What makes our Bassinet sheet set dramatically different?
* 100% jersey cotton – high quality, fine fabric that's extra gentle on baby's skin and Mom's hands.
* Universal use for standard size mattresses/pads for baby Bassinet, Co-sleepers, travel and portable bassinets; the sheets fit different mattress shapes (rectangular, hourglass, oval) from popular brands like Delta, Halo, Fisher Price, Graco, Chicco, Brica
* Two modern, gender neutral fabric designs in white and shades of grey. Chic Chevron and Curly Swirls are sure to compliment any baby boy or baby girl nursery décor
* Fully elasticized bottom (fitted-sheet style) to secure the sheets safely in place and for easy on and off the mattresses
* Soft, lightweight cotton fabric for easy care – machine washable and fast drying for true germ-free environment.
* Pack of 2 – the convenience of two bassinet sheets – "A CLEAN SPARE IS ALWAYS THERE"
In your own nursery or as a baby shower gift, our Bassinet Sheets Set is a high quality nursery bedding product that will satisfy the most discriminating tastes. Add to cart now – yours and your friends' babies will thank you!
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.5 x 1.6 inches
- UPC: 784672980302
- Item model number: MB0071303UN
- Safety warning: To avoid possible entanglement use the sheet only if it fits securely on changing pad! Do not leave kids unattended; proper adult supervision is required at all times!
- Material Type: BPA Free Phthalate Free Latex Free Lead Free
- Batteries required: No